Asthma and Allergy Expert Forum
pregnant

This forum is for questions and support regarding: Allergies, Asthma, Chronic Cough, Sinusitis, and other Respiratory Disorders.

pregnant
I'm 10 WEEKS PREGNANT I'm having sinuse pressure along with a headache what is safe for me to take
Based on the information you have provided, I am not able to recommend specific treatment, although I assume that you are asking about a decongestant.  The reason I can’t is that there is no way for me to be sure that the “sinus pressure along with a headache” is not a more serious problem than just a little sinus congestion.

That is the question that must be answered before treatment is begun.  Please speak with your obstetrician or your family doctor about treatment.

As for decongestants,  the Mayo Clinic offers a wealth of information regarding decongestants at:  http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/drug-information/DR602281/DSECTION=before-using

Good luck