Asthma and Allergy Expert Forum
spring allergy ???
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding: Allergies, Asthma, Chronic Cough, Sinusitis, and other Respiratory Disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

spring allergy ???

Hi I am a 22 year old woman.  I don't understand why but I experience breathing problem and shortness of breath during this time of the year (March -May) and this has been happening since the last four or five years. I have not been diagnosed with asthma (yet) and I don't think anything particular in my diet causes it. Nor I have flu/cold. What could be the reason?
242587 tn?1355427710
The most likely cause of your seasonally related breathing problems suggests the diagnosis of allergic asthma, precipitated by an increase in inhalation of spring-time allergens.  You should have your doctor check-out your breathing.  While many persons have year-around asthma and need to be on daily medication, those with seasonal asthma may only require medication on a seasonal basis.

Good luck
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Request an Appointment
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank