Asthma and Allergy Expert Forum
swelling/angioedema on bottoms of feet
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding: Allergies, Asthma, Chronic Cough, Sinusitis, and other Respiratory Disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

swelling/angioedema on bottoms of feet

I'm a healthy 18 year old male.  About a month ago I had swelling about the size of a half dollar on the bottom of both feet.  Red and just a bit itchy, but I could see and feel the swelling.  It went away after a few hours on its own.  Since then I have experienced swelling like this on the bottoms of my feet several times, once on the bottom of the inside of my hand (this was the largest swollen area I've had) and just now a new one today -  I woke up with my bottom lip swollen, just half of it.  I have eliminated pop and red bull, I thought I was swelling after I had that.  But the last few times I had the swelling I hadn't ingested those things.  Now I'm wondering if it had something to do with dust or mites because most of the time when I get this swelling its in the morning, after I slept over at a friends in the basement or on the floor, or on my couch in my downstairs.  I'm just so confused why this is happening !!  Bendryl does help it go away.  I've had this swelling maybe 8 times in the last month  
To: