Asthma and Allergy Expert Forum
swollen body

This forum is for questions and support regarding: Allergies, Asthma, Chronic Cough, Sinusitis, and other Respiratory Disorders.

swollen body
im 22 and have a problen with an unknown allergy that makes my face big and red itchy sores ive been to the clinic and got allergex but nothing changes what should i use to prevent them to come back couse they are painful
Sorry, but it is not within my province to recommend therapeutic medication.  Allergex is primarily an antihistamine and your “sores” may or may not be allergic in nature.  The first step to finding a remedy for these lesions should be to determine if they are caused by allergy, infection or non-infectious inflammation as is, for example, seen with a condition called Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema).  It should also be noted that both allergic dermatitis and Eczema can be complicated by infection.

Once the correct diagnosis is established your condition will be much more likely to respond to treatment.  I suspect that you probably saw a general medicine person in the clinic; you may want or need to consider consultation with a Dermatologist.

Good luck