Asthma and Allergy Expert Forum
why am i itching so much??

This forum is for questions and support regarding: Allergies, Asthma, Chronic Cough, Sinusitis, and other Respiratory Disorders.

why am i itching so much??

my body is itching so much, out of no where i can be sitting or waking up and my arms itch, my behind itches and the back of my thighs. i get little bumps like ive been bit. I shower daily and even use the hottest water to kill the itch. change my clothes, but in awhile it comes back. HELPPPPPPPPPPPPP
You may be right.  You may have been bitten by fleas, lice or mites or, if you are a swimmer in fresh water, you could be infected with a parasite called Schistosome.  Medicine for the treatment of all of these is available.

Your best bet would be to see your primary care physician or a dermatologist.
Avatar n tn
It sounds like you are allergic to something or you have dry skin.  Aveeno Stress relief has worked for my dry allergic skin and I had the same symptoms as you do.