Asthma and Allergy Expert Forum
worry

This forum is for questions and support regarding: Allergies, Asthma, Chronic Cough, Sinusitis, and other Respiratory Disorders.

worry
Good morning dr.first of all thanks for your time to see my post.9 months ago i engaged in oral someone give me.i didnt ejaculate in his mouth since then i got alots of symptoms like ibs,inside my cheeks skin broken can you tell me what cause of skin break inside of cheeks and i got runny nose continue from october2012 and congestion of nasal.i m using nasal saprays but its not working properly.ibs is still countinue aswell.i got my hiv test after 6 months its Negative.i m really worried about my nasal congestion i never had this before in my life bad breath.Thank you dr.
The circumstances you describe plus the negative HIV test suggest that your symptoms are not a sign of AIDS.  Cracking of the surface inside your cheeks is probably unrelated to the sexual contact but would be consistent with a viral infection called herpes simplex (the cause of “cold sores”).  I know of no relationship between IBS and herpes or sexually transmitted disease.

Still, I strongly urge you to seek medical evaluation of the IBS.

Good luck
Please Reply me drs.i need help.thank you
I need reply doctors please.thank you
Doctor i need your reply why are you not giving me reply?
Its not good if in this forum doctors cannot reply then why they are here and what they are doing here.its not really Good.