Asthma and Allergy Expert Forum
worry
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding: Allergies, Asthma, Chronic Cough, Sinusitis, and other Respiratory Disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

worry

Good morning dr.first of all thanks for your time to see my post.9 months ago i engaged in oral someone give me.i didnt ejaculate in his mouth since then i got alots of symptoms like ibs,inside my cheeks skin broken can you tell me what cause of skin break inside of cheeks and i got runny nose continue from october2012 and congestion of nasal.i m using nasal saprays but its not working properly.ibs is still countinue aswell.i got my hiv test after 6 months its Negative.i m really worried about my nasal congestion i never had this before in my life bad breath.Thank you dr.
242587_tn?1355427710
The circumstances you describe plus the negative HIV test suggest that your symptoms are not a sign of AIDS.  Cracking of the surface inside your cheeks is probably unrelated to the sexual contact but would be consistent with a viral infection called herpes simplex (the cause of “cold sores”).  I know of no relationship between IBS and herpes or sexually transmitted disease.

Still, I strongly urge you to seek medical evaluation of the IBS.

Good luck
5 Comments
Blank
Please Reply me drs.i need help.thank you
Blank
I need reply doctors please.thank you
Blank
Doctor i need your reply why are you not giving me reply?
Blank
Its not good if in this forum doctors cannot reply then why they are here and what they are doing here.its not really Good.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
242587_tn?1355427710
David Tinkelman, M.D.Blank
National Jewish Health
Denver, CO
Blank
Request an Appointment
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker