ADVAIR---took away my voice (temp)
I tried to take ADVAIR  (love the design) but after one week--everytime I wanted to talk--I had to constantly clear my throat!   I could never have more than a few minutes without having to clear my throat!

Anyone else with this problem?  AND my voice sounded like it was "cracky" or like getting over brochitis!
hi
i didn't have that problem, but i did find that advair didn't work for me, even at the highest dose.  i got put on pulmicort and foradil that did wonders for me and last month i got put on symbicort which is a combo of the pulmicort and foradil.  Maybe symbicort would not cause you these symptoms?  

good luck
Hey Marcy,
I've had Athma ever since I was born & I was on ADVAIR when I was a child and I've never had that happend to me. =D I think ADVAIR is one of the medicine they should take off from Doctor's & Medical places since it doesn't help others & you loose your voice. I really do hope you get better. =) God bless you.
one of the sideeffects is hoaresness and you can lose your voice.  I've been using Advair for a week and a half and I do have to clear my throat more than normal but haven't had any problems with losing my voice.