Asthma Expert Forum
Albeutorol & Tremors (Not the movie)

This forum is for questions and support regarding: Asthma, Chronic Cough, Sinusitis, and other Respiratory Disorders.

Albeutorol & Tremors (Not the movie)

Recently I switched from the proventil inhaler to the albeutorol inhaler and ever since my hands have been shaking non-stop.  I've always had pretty shaky hands due to the fact that I've always used in inhaler, but this shaking seems to be a bit more.  Can the switch from proventil to albeutorol be the reason for the increase in my hand shaking (tremors)???
I had the same problem with my asthma medicine until i went to the allergist and they took me off that kind of inhaler and put me on that does not cause shaky hands. That is a side effect of most inhalers
What is the new brand that makes you more shaky? Why did you switch from Proventil?