Albuterol Vs Combivent
Is there a significant difference between using an albuterol inhaler as opposed to a Combivent inhaler? I have a family member that receives an extra monthly Combivent inhaler but am not sure if it is safe to use long term instead of the albuterol I was prescribed.
I was told by my doc that Combivent just has an additional allergy medicine in it, in addition to the albuterol.  It shouldn't hurt you, I wouldn't think.  I have allergies also and this inhaler worked great for me.
are you able to get combivent...    my doc changed from combivent to Proair which has only one ingredient Albuterol Sulfate...I understand that in July 2013 Combivent will no longer be available...Combivent worked great with no side effects, Proair gives me no relief from COPD symptoms
According to the Combivent website, the only difference between Combivent MDI and COMBIVENT RESPIMAT is the delivery system.  The meds are the same