Allergen in "allergen free vitamin"
Recently I had some blood work done and my B12 and Folic acid levels were low, aka why i've been exhausted and anxious and recently, an insomniac. So I took a trip to the vitamin shop and purchased the "best" B12 vitamin 500mcg Oral vegetarian tablets from Solgar, which are apparently allergen free. Well.... I'm allergic to trees and grass, little did I know Microcrystalline cellulose a main ingredient in the vitamin is derived from wood. I've had asthma since taking them and just now made the connection. Anyone know when it'll be out of my system and the asthma will end. I'm also getting immunotherapy shots and the pollen count is high? Should I tell my doc.? I feel so dumb and wheezy.
Yes you need to tell your doctor, you will not be allowed to have your immunotherapy shot if you are currently wheezing - it greatly increases your chance of having a severe reaction.  

It may take a couple of weeks for your system to settle back down.  Depending where you are in your allergy shot dosage - it may have made you hypersensitive for the time being and hence why you reacted to a very small amount of allergen in the vitamins (or the vitamins and asthma may just be a consequence).

You should be able to have vitamin B12 shots from your doctor that may be less of a risk for you than taking vitamins.