Am I experiencing acid reflux?
I get chest pains a lot and I get a burning feeling from the top of my stomac through my chest and into my throat. and sometimes it feels like there's a lump in my throat.
and sometimes i feel a sharp uncomfortable pain in my lower throat.
is this acid reflux?
also when I hiccup I only hiccup 1 or 2 times then it goes away
It sure sounds like it could be reflux disease...I think you actually just described exactly how I feel! (I have severe GERD). I would talk to your doc about your symptoms, I found that PPI's (proton pump inhibitors) such as Nexium have worked best for me. I have been on them for over 10 years now. I have found that if I skip even just one dose, I have that awful burning.
Sunny
I understand how you feel this has happended to me befor about a year ago, i went to my doctor and he mad me get some wierd x-ray and then told me nothing was wrong so if that happens with you just keep telling your doctor that something is wrong and you should get some ansers.
sunny