Are these symptoms of Asthma?
I have consulted many ENT specialist even from my country and Thailand.All of them say that I have Allergic Rhinitis due to which my nose get inflamed from inside and I feel pain.These medicines are prescribed by an ENT specialist and they are nasal sprays, antibiotic and anti inflammatory.My Sinus are clear bur turbinates are swollen.I feel stretch in nose, pain in nose, all the time thinking about breathing, get stomach gas, acidity and feel uncomfortable,restless and uneasiness at times.I fear of going out anywhere for e.g.to any restaurant to have dinner because I feel that I will ger breathless.I feel pressure in chest.ENT have checked my throat , lungs breathing and everything related and say its nothing rather than allergy so dont worry.I have been diagnosed with allergy to house dust mites 3+.I feel breathless but from nose and the center of my chest are the esophageous but not that much that I have to quickly breath in and out oxygen.I feel nervous and tensed and relax down on bed and breathing becomes better.My age is 24 and my blood pressure is rising up till 140/100.I have met a Psychitarist who has told me that all these symptoms are of Anxiety not Depresseion and can be cured by medicines.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Understand your predicament. As you have positive allergic history, your symptoms of breathlessness could be due to Asthma. No harm in getting yourself tested for the same. This is detected by spirometry tests. This will help clear doubts and make you less anxious.

For anxiety issues, begin with good lifestyle measures. They help to reduce the severity of symptoms. Practice relaxation techniques and avoid becoming over anxious. Exercise regularly. Avoid those foods which you feel are aggravating your symptoms. Eliminate alcohol, stop smoking and avoid caffeinated beverages. Try yoga and meditation they have calming effects. Go for long stress free walks.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.