Asthma Management
Hello all, I am glad to be here a part of this forum as I get to talk about Asthma and other latest research on asthma. My 4 year kid has been suffering from asthma and every year we end up in the hospital with something that has been complicated by asthma.We have attended the asthma clinic and learned ways to prevent attacks, what triggers attacks etc. I thought I was on top of the asthma until our emergency visit and then I started thinking there was probably a lot more to learn than I knew.This is such a terrible thing for anyone to have, especially children. I have started researching on asthma so that I can learn more about it which will be helpful for my kid and also for people suffering from asthma. Share your tips and suggestions related to Asthma. Recently I have stared a discussion on exhaled nitric oxide which I have come across in my research.
Never let an allergist tell you that even though a skin reaction to cat was so tiny that it didn't warrant finding a new home for the cat, because 15 yrs later my daughters' asthma is only reactive to illness and sports and not on steroids since our lovely pet cat passed away at the age of 20 a few yrs ago.

It may be worthwhile if you get tested with a small reaction to see if your pet or the allergin can temporarily live or go elsewhere as a trial.

C~
One more tip:

Use of our Asthma Tracker is wonderful!!!!

C~