Babies got a cough
I got told a few months back that my 5 month old son had a heart murmur also a few weeks back was taking into hospital with suspected whooping cough I still have had no results back to know if he actually has it or not , but it did seem to clear up a bit and he wasn't coughing as much, but over the past few days his cough is getting worse , he has always had a cough n I was worried that his heart murmur could have summit to do with this . I am sick of taking him to doctors as I don't think they take me serious and I'm still waiting for him to have a heart scan does anyone have any idea wat could be wrong with him as every doctor nurse pet don't seem to have a clue
whooping cough has a break in its normal course where the cough seems to improve and then comes back much worse.  

This is completely normal for the course of the cough, hopefully by now your son is starting to improve again.

If not back to the doctors, if you don't like yours try a walk-in clinic or find another family doctor.