Asthma Community
Biopsychosocial model for Asthma

This patient support community is for discussions relating to asthma, asthma control, breathing difficulty, bronchodilators, children's asthma, drug allergies, exercise-induced asthma, house dust and indoor allergens, pets, school issues, and sports activity.

Biopsychosocial model for Asthma

Hello everyone,

For one of my college courses, I did research on the Biopsychosocial approach to Asthma. I created my powerpoint into a video, added narrations, and uploaded it on youtube. I did this for educational purposes. I feel that I found good information that has to be shared. In addition, I feel that the Biopsychosocial model is often neglected and needs to be promoted. The video is perfect. I stumbled a few times and mispronounced medical terms (I am not a medical doctor). If anyone feels that they've acquired new information or changed their perception about Asthma and the biopsychosocial model, I would feel accomplished.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gCDJYjyqYg
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Hello and sorry for the late reply.

Good attempt. For any illness the biological, psychological and social aspects need to be studied. This is more so for chronic diseases like Asthma or COPD. Wish you Luck. Regards