Asthma Community
Breathing Loss due to cough

This patient support community is for discussions relating to asthma, asthma control, breathing difficulty, bronchodilators, children's asthma, drug allergies, exercise-induced asthma, house dust and indoor allergens, pets, school issues, and sports activity.

Breathing Loss due to cough

I have been coughing so hard that I tend to stop breathing regurlarly. No cough meds work. I have tried everything that I am not allergic to and nothing works. It scares me as well as my boyfriend. And I tend to cough in my sleep and then stop breathing for second or up to a few minutes. Only once has my boyfriend had to give me CPR.
Hello and welcome to the community.

Are you working with a doctor on this?  This is very serious!  Have you tried any inhalers or antibiotics?

Please let us know how you are doing and see a doctor ASAP.

Take care and God bless.
Nice post….Understanding what is causing your Breathing Loss due to cough may be a simple task, or more complicated. I think you should check out. You should take a test and consult any doctor. He will conduct all type of test and then clear you that what is the reason behind it.