Coffee + Asthma
Can coffee really help my asthma?
Coffee is a mild bronchodilator, as well as a stimulant, and can be helpful in the management of asthma. If you do this the best thing to do is to drink a small can of grapefruit juice with the coffee, as it will extend the half-life of the caffeine.
Caffeine is in the same family of broncho-dilaters as theophyline.  Coffee, tea colas...  can help relive asthma symptoms.  

I seriously do not recommend using caffiene to control your asthma though.  I did that for several years.  The stimulant effects of the caffeine can be really bad.  

There are much more effective medications available that have fewer side effects.

God bless.
Hello and hope you are doing well.
Coffee is known to give symptomatic relief from asthma symptoms. But this is not quantified and is not given as a medication. To control the attacks you may need steroid inhalers and once the attack occurs asthalin inhalers.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
In an emergency, any cola drink containing caffeine will also be helpful in easing breathing difficulties.