Asthma Community
Coughing and talking

This patient support community is for discussions relating to asthma, asthma control, breathing difficulty, bronchodilators, children's asthma, drug allergies, exercise-induced asthma, house dust and indoor allergens, pets, school issues, and sports activity.

Coughing and talking

So I dont' really know how to explain this. I have been getting this cough after I talk or laugh. It's a deep cough, and I can feel it in my chest. Then I start to get a little short of breath. I don't know what's going on. I mean, I had a sinus infection, but that was a month ago and I took my antibiotics for it. Is it possible that I should go to my dr and talk to her about asthma?
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Hello and hope you are doing well.

There is an entity called exercise induced Asthma, here as the person starts exercise, the changes in the environmental air breathed in trigger an attack of asthma, causing cough and breathlessness. Have yourself evaluated for the same. This can be detected by a spirometry test.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.