Asthma Community
Cronic Asthma

This patient support community is for discussions relating to asthma, asthma control, breathing difficulty, bronchodilators, children's asthma, drug allergies, exercise-induced asthma, house dust and indoor allergens, pets, school issues, and sports activity.

Cronic Asthma

I have a chronic Asthma. But i can not remove it. If any suggestions please help me. Thanks.  
Tags: Asthma
Stopping dairy may help.  ASthma may be related to acid reflux, so if you can control that, it may help your asthma.  Of course, do not smoke and don't be near second-hand smoke.  
Hey i think you need to take care of your environment and one more thing just take your medicine on time. You need to join some Ayurveda treatment also because i heard about more about it. Its too much effective for Asthma. Keep in touch for more information...

Thank You
And one thing, Caryopteris is right, you need to stopped to eat dairy items. And be careful from dust and allergic things. My suggestion, you need to take some Ayurvedic treatments because one of my friend also took ayurveda medicine and right now he feel good & well.

Thank You.  
Magnesium is a smooth muscle relaxation agent. The evidence is anecdotal, but magnesium supplements seem to help many. Reagent grade magnesium sulfate dissolved in a nebulizer is used in some hospitals to relieve life-threatening asthmatic attacks.
Yes you are 100% right  caregiver... magnesium is good for our body's muscles. But you need to tack care about your asthma attack and may be some home remedies is also useful for asthma attacks.

Thank You
hi
Ive had asthma for 6-7 years.The only reason im coming back and writing this post is because ive been completely cured of it using an ayurvedic herb named amlaki recomended by my naturopath. though mainstream docs deny a complete cure its not so with natural medicines. I havent used my asthlin spray / pump even once in the last one month after starting amlaki. Google about amlaki and its vitamin c content if you have your doubts.
good point.