Do I have asthma?
My paranasal sunis are clear.Only turbinates are swollen.I am using Oxycrom(Sodium Cromoglycate 4%
) Nasal spray, Myteka(Montelukast Sodium), Destina(Desloratidine) and Zinacef(cefuroxime) currently.I feel streatch,pain and pressure in my nostril area.I feel pressure in my chest area in the center.I feel my breathless from nose and centre of chest.I have no runny nose,cough,chest congestion,sneezing,fever or any other respirarory system.Can I have asthma or anxiety?
Hello and hope you are doing well.

I assume you are taking the medications for allergic rhinitis. Your symptoms could be due to Asthma. Sometimes Asthma can be felt as a tightness in the chest. It is triggered by allergens. There is an entity called exercise induced Asthma, here as the person starts exercise, the changes in the environmental air breathed in trigger an attack of asthma, causing cough and breathlessness. It is detected by spirometry test. Have this test done. Therapy is with bronchodilators which cause the airways to dilate. Please discuss this with your doctor am sure he will provide further assistance.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.