Do I have asthma?
Hi.
I have trouble breathing but I have ignored it for years.
At first I could not breath after running, when I was a 5 or 6 year old.  I do not remember much for that age, but from a few years ago untill now, I feel there is something in my chest that does not let me breath. So I have to take deep breathes. I always feel there os not enoygh oxygen in the air. Some times I start to cough and I just can not stop.
A weird thing is some times when I want to sleep, I feel that I am exhaling all the air in my lungs unwillingly, and my breathing rate will be so fast.
When ever I feel I can not breath, I feel a preasure on my chest, and I feel dizzy, sometimes a headache.
WELCOME to our community.  I'd suggest you really need to see your doctor and get onto asthma meds as all you describe are symptoms of a breathing disorder, yet of course, I'm not a Dr., Two of my 4 children have chronic asthma.

C~
In recent I feel breath difficulties, particularly, in early morning, meanwhile, my nose get dried and squeezing my nose. It makes me awakening much earlier than ever. Actually, I have been diagnosed as a asthma likely without an accurate diagnosis.

In this matter I need someone's advise whoever are able to help with. Currently  I am at loss for further movement with my doctor who is saying she done everything and no more help can be from her.

Please give me a good advise as much as you have experience if any, there may be better idea with it.

Paul      
I read your experience in a full scale, and I am still doubt about the Asthma yet instead of a temporary breathing difficult, however, I am taking medicines related with the Atshma anyhow, but I don't have any cough like you. And my doctor said that she is not sure I am asthma, medicines first and will be given an accurate diagnosis later . All I want to know is how I can be released from the painful breathing difficulty doctor even not diagnose yet.
Please let me know how I can get rid of it ASAP.

Paul
Use http://www.amazon.com/Lewis-Labs-Brewers-Yeast-powder/dp/B00014FD2K a large  spoon  in a glass of orange juice 20 minutes before you run make sure the Brewers yeast is fresh or will have negative effect , you will never be out of breath