Do I need an inhaler NEED HELP!!
I have allergies to animals with fur and when I come into contact with them, after a while I begin to wheeze. This wheezing will still remain up to a day after I have been away from the animal that caused the wheezing. What I want to know is whether I need an inhaler for this and whether this could be classed as asthma as I do tend to have a shortness of breath at the same time as the wheezing. Keeping away from the animal isn't an option as the dog is at my dads house which I visit every weekend. It's stupid for me to go to a house with a furry animal in I know, but this is the only way I can still see him!

Try and get your dad to maintain the house very clean, bathe and brush the dog the day before you get there and continue brushing him daily at least well you are there.  The room you sleep in should be off limits for the dog ALL the time (even when you aren't there!).  Allergy meds started the day before you go there and continued all weekend should help as well.  If this doesn't improve the symptoms 100% then yes a doctors visit and possible medication is needed.

Hope that helps.