Asthma Community
HEAT RASH,

This patient support community is for discussions relating to asthma, asthma control, breathing difficulty, bronchodilators, children's asthma, drug allergies, exercise-induced asthma, house dust and indoor allergens, pets, school issues, and sports activity.

HEAT RASH,

I have a heat rash on my chest, I used cortazone, and calminine lotion, I am allergic to diff laundry soaps,must of forgotten which ones I am allergic too,iS THERE any thing more I can do, for it ? I was out yesterday with my exercise belt on Shopping with my sister Sweat a lot, was soaked when I gotten home,from being hot  I did drink a lot of water, and ate lunch too,so Was wearing That exercise belt the reason I had that Heat rash ?
Tags: heat rash
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Hello and hope you are doing well.

The rash could be due to contact dermatitis, that is exposure to an irritant like a chemical or metal or anything you are allergic to like the belt, it can cause rash. It could also be due to scabies, impetigo or sometimes due to herpes zoster or chicken pox. But to exactly pinpoint the pathology you will need to consult your  primary care physician who will examine you and may ask for blood tests. If the need arises he may refer you to a dermatologist.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
Thanks so much for answering my question, It did go away, but it probly be back when it gets hot out side again, I will be watching for it to do so, Thanks, Suzy 550