Asthma Community
I'm in pain also

This patient support community is for discussions relating to asthma, asthma control, breathing difficulty, bronchodilators, children's asthma, drug allergies, exercise-induced asthma, house dust and indoor allergens, pets, school issues, and sports activity.

I'm in pain also

I took advair 500/50 one time and by the night I had severe joint pain. I took it for three days and than stopped it.  Than a few days later I tried it again, because I did not think the pain was from that ( so doctors said), but after three days I stopped it and my Lexcol xl because I thought maybe that was a problem also.  It has been three weeks and the pains is still awful.  I have been using motrin four pills three times a day and get a little relief.  My primary doctor has set up an appointment with a arthritis doctor but that is not until late february.  Has anyone has the severe joint pain for a time and than it went away.  I thought that after three weeks it would have been better if it was from the advair.