Asthma Community
Is Lupihaler Used For Breathing Difficulty.
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to asthma, asthma control, breathing difficulty, bronchodilators, children's asthma, drug allergies, exercise-induced asthma, house dust and indoor allergens, pets, school issues, and sports activity.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Is Lupihaler Used For Breathing Difficulty.

Hi, Can you please tell me why a person uses lupihaler. Is it coz of Asthma or any heart related issue ? Thanks ...
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Sorry, but I don't think we are familiar with the lupihaler.  I did look it up online and it looks like it is probably and older inhaler where a capsule was placed inside and the pierced to release the contents. What I read about them does indicate that they were used to release asthma medications.  I would not know if medication is still availble for use in the device or not.

Take care.
Blank
Thanks For the Information.

Blank
Hell everybody Im working in Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, i have a problem for bad breath in evening time, suddenly i wake up from sleeping and i used here Inhaler to be control for that time, also if i walk more, my breath with become up and down.....
When i went to my vacation i feel my breath bad if i walk more. so that I consult with a doctors in india. and he give me prescription for Lupihaler with budamate capsule, Montek, and Wysolone. i used it 5 days and im cure in India.
my question is.....
Budamate capsule with lupihaler is a Treatment or Supplyment reply me to my email ***@****,
--------------

but after my vacation i come back to saudi arabia, again i suffer with same bad breathing and breath up and down.... can u suggest me medicine to have here in saudi arabia......

thanks with regards.
Blank
Dear,

So, what is the solution for my issue. its a season allergy or what ?
Im waiting for valuable replies regarding my bad breath symptom

thanks
Akram
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Asthma Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity