My friend is suffering from Asthma
Dear Doctor,

My name is Satish and my friend aged 28 years is suffering from Asthma for many long years and the local physicans say she is allergic to dust and perfumes. And in early morning she finds very much difficult to breath and while trying to breath she makes a more sound and worried if this is wheezing. Please suggest, how should i proceed further.

I stay in Bangalore, India.

Please advice.
Tell her to do this pranayam, to help with the asthma. She will notice the benefits in 3 weeks.Also visit a Patanjali Chikitsalaya in Bangalore(ask people and someone will know).Continue the pranayam for life.
Build up your timing gradually.If you feel tired or dizzy, stop and resume after one minute.
Anulom Vilom pranayam –
Close your right nostril with thumb and deep breath-in through left nostril  
then – close left nostril with two fingers and breath-out through right nostril  
then -keeping the left nostril closed  deep breath-in through right nostril
then - close your right nostril with thumb and breath-out through left nostril.
This is one cycle of anulom vilom.
Repeat this cycle for 15 to 30  minutes twice a day.
Children under 15 years – do 5 to 10 minutes twice a day.
You can do this before breakfast/lunch/dinner or before bedtime or in bed.Remember to take deep long breaths into the lungs.You can do this while sitting on floor or chair or lying in bed.
I have asthma too, and for a long period of time I had woken up in the mornings wheezing.  What helped me was... propping my head up at night with multiple pillows and I am on Advair discus right now.  It is generally used for COPD, but it really helps me.