Asthma Community
No cough at night?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to asthma, asthma control, breathing difficulty, bronchodilators, children's asthma, drug allergies, exercise-induced asthma, house dust and indoor allergens, pets, school issues, and sports activity.

No cough at night?

We're in the the process of trying to diagnose our son's chronic cough. I will say, so far the Flovent seems like it might be helping. However, I was wondering, while my son often coughs when he lays down to go to sleep, once he's asleep, he doesn't cough at night (unless he's sick). Can he still have asthma and NOT cough at night? Someone told me that unless he's coughing at night, that it's not a "real" cough and is probably just a tic.
yes he can still have asthma still especially if he is taking the flovent that means its helping. Thats what My 8 yr old takes and what a difference it makes once I got her on it