Asthma Community
PRIMATENE MIST ASTHMA INHALER

This patient support community is for discussions relating to asthma, asthma control, breathing difficulty, bronchodilators, children's asthma, drug allergies, exercise-induced asthma, house dust and indoor allergens, pets, school issues, and sports activity.

PRIMATENE MIST ASTHMA INHALER

ok so they took primatene mist asthma inhaler off the market but did they think about the millions of people that would suffer?

What am i suppose to do now with no health insurance, somebody help me please, im dying over here literary!!!!
  • Humidifiers (1 replies):
    I frequently get bronchal spasms after exposure to a vir...[more]
  • Humidifiers (1 replies):
That was because of the idiots who signed the Montreal agreements to prevent non-existent global warming. In addition they banned Halogens, the most effective firefighting agent known to man, and our commander-in-chicken removed it from aircraft, tanks and aircraft carriers, causing a number of our soldiers to burn alive. Russia and China never signed the treaty so the chemical is used in every fast-food take-out in China (as well as in all Chinese armored vehicles). Protest to your congressman and senator.
Walmart (in-store) has the most inexpensive albuterol sulfate.
I would need a px to get it from there, rite?
So can I get it from china?
Wal-mart requires a prescription. Have your physician call it in with lots of refills. I'm not sure what is available in China.
You can get a script for an inhaler and then contact the pharmacuetical company that makes it-- most of them offer patient assistance and have the forms on their webpage.

achilles2
I'm looking for help that does not require me to have health insurance.
There are two ways to go about this. The first is simply to negotiate a cash payment with your physician  for an inhaler script. In a city, this can be as low as $35 (or nothing), a fee charged by a retired physician I know who works in poverty areas. Otherwise you need to find a clinic affiliated with a hospital. You go early Monday morning during the enrollment period (some clinics enroll at the beginning of the fical year from October to February - others have year round enrollment). You interview with a social worker for a means test. If you have no or little money you get a flat rate of ten dollars a visit and ten dollars for a filled prescription. This is the case in one clinic near me. The third possibility is to find a nurse-practicioner, who often charge less than physicians. Once you have the script, as suggested, contact the pharmaceutical company and request assistance.