Peak flow Readings
I recently have been diagnosised with asthma after taking  physical for a fire fighting position.  As soon as I was diagnosised I went to Walgreens to get a peak flow meter.  When I was using the Peak flow meter I was blowing about between (500 and 550)  1000 less than normal which is around 620 for my size and age.

So for the past two months I have been taking Adviar 250/50 and every now and then I top out on the Peak Flow Meter which is about 750.  What does this mean??????

I'm not a dr so only your dr could really be able to answer you but it probably may mean that this is really what you are able to do if you didn't have the asthma ?  I have seen that when on Advair sometimes the # gets over-inflated from what you would think is normal .. happened with my kids -- so we'd take some pts off the steroid # to come up with what's"nromal" for them with their doc

Welcome to our community!