Asthma Expert Forum
Perplexed at chronic cough, sinus drainage, and now a nose bleed! Enou...
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding: Asthma, Chronic Cough, Sinusitis, and other Respiratory Disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Perplexed at chronic cough, sinus drainage, and now a nose bleed! Enough already!

I am 27 weeks pregnant. I have suffered with allergie problems since spring started and have had a cough since the first of March. I normally have allergie problems even when I am not pregnant. I cough so hard that with being pregnant and the baby on the bladder that I urinate myself, and my stomach muscles are sore. I have been to the Dr. They first told me to take Claritan D because I was so stuffed up. Then they switched me to Zyrtech D and now that my head isn't stuffed up, I am on regular zyrtech. The problem is I still have lots of drainage. I have been diagnosed with asthma several years ago, but haven't been having problems with it as long as I stay away from the stuff that will put me in an attack such as cigg. smoke. Tonight I woke up and started the typical coughing like I do each morning when I get up and off and on through the day. I blew my nose and had a lot of blood. If I take a deep breath I cough more. I have been also suffering with a lot of acid reflux with this pregnancy and take zantac for it. The Dr. Prescribed me Tessalon for the coughing. It doesn't seem to help and I am afraid of hurting the baby with too many meds. I have had it with the coughing, sore muscles, sinus drainage, and wet pants! Anyone have any ideas.