Polluted Workplace
I just found out that I lost my work today because I cannot stay well in a workplace that has clorox, paint, polyurethane, bacteria, with NO return air. I am in a very specialized field--I teach newly arrived refugees from Burma, Africa, etc. tospeak English.

It may be too late, but is there any kind of mask I could get and still teach--I guess, however, that it would have to cover nose, mouth and eyes--maybe I coul wear it half the time. I need/love the work.
I also just lost most of the sight in my left eye. I work for a non profit, on a contract basis. The workplace is a ymca.
Sounds awful! The management should really take this seriously and try to "clean" things up for the sake of everyone. Unfortunately, many work in sick buildings. There are masks that can filter dust and noxious fumes. Here is a link to some types available: http://www.galeton.com/dust-mask.asp
Hope this helps, Sunny
I need a mask that also protects the eys, and one with exhale. I think it is too late; I have already lost my work. I will call the allergist's office tomorrow and see what he says.

Thanks very much.