Prednisone withdrawal
I was put on prednisone 20 mg twice a day for 7 days.  No tappering was administered and I am having severe headaches, light headedness, low blood sugar and fainting feeling.  How long do these withdrawal symptoms last and do I need to contact a doctor?  I can deal with these feelings as long as I know they are not life threatening.  
I am on that medication also. I have been struggling getting off of it.
I've been on it since last Nov. Wish I had done my homework on it before I let them keep me on it so long. When I get a cut, it doesn't heal quickly or even slowly for that
matter. I cry all the time at the drop of a hat. Right now I am down to 6 mgm. when
ever I wind up in the E.R. with asthma issues right away they shoot me up with 120mgm
and nebs to control it. It really bites.  Just wanted to let you know my stand on it.
I'm no doctor, but you being on it short term, I'm sure you will be allright and these
symptoms go away. Best of luck.              lonote