Pulmacort
My 11 year old went off all her asthma medications for three months and did fine since it was summer.
The pulmonologist says Pulmicort is the best medicine for maintaining her health and wants her on it daily year round so when she starting taking it again a few weeks ago we noticed extreme behavior changes Yelling saying things that are totally out of character for her and now I think back to when they put her on it last winter we had the same experience When I shared this information with the Dr last winter he thought it was due to another medication reacting stronger with the Pulmicort but she is only taking Pulmicort now and it does help her breathing but she is coming apart at the seams at home and her behavior is aweful Could this be the Pulmicort????? Please tell me She desperately needs a preventive medication but what is out there that doesn't cause some aweful side effect Singulair caused aweful anxiety She seems to not tolerate these medicines very well and it effects her behavior so quickly Any recommendations out there. We tryed Advair and that did not work very effective for her
Let me know Please Doctors please reply or specialist