RADS/OA treatment, chronicity, prognosis

I recently received advice from Dr Tinkleman in the respiratory issues forum, and he suggested that I may have acquired something called Reactive Airways Dysfunction Syndrome (RADS) which falls under a special category of Occupational Asthma (OA). RADS is a chronic issue that requires little or no sensitization period following inhalation of an irritant substance. My case is a result of accidental exposure to old horsehair plaster dust during a home renovation project, despite wearing what I thought was an acceptable respirator.

Reading the literature available to me, and prior to my appointment with respiratory doctor, I see that I do fit all the criteria for RADS, except for one: I have not yet done any methacholine challenge testing. I believe a positive result is necessary for the diagnosis.

But assuming for now that the diagnosis is correct, I was wondering if anybody has direct experience with this. I'm looking for a support group. I do not feel any restriction or obstruction of my airway, but it is extremely irritated, probably inflamed, and I have aching in my chest with a constant need to clear (but not necessarily cough). Has been over four months now.

I have not found much in the literature to help me figure out how this would/should be managed. Nor have I found much to help me figure out how long these symptoms might last. I am becoming anxious about it, and have lost sleep. Perhaps I will need to seek treatment for anxiety. I am quite worried about my condition.

I'm looking for help to connect with others that might have had similar injury. I need to share the experience with others to see how symptoms tend to evolve, whether they improve or completely resolve, or maybe they are episodic.

If anybody has experience with RADS/OA, please feel free to reply here or send a message to me. Thank you very much.