Reactive Airway Disease
My boyfriends daughter was apparently diagnosed with this RAD when she was two years old. She was born premature and her lungs were not developed totally but now she is normal and has no problems and has no had any problems with breathing, no problems with exercise, and or anything else. We were told she couldn't get the Swine Flu nasal spray because of this RAD. Does this still apply now? Because I was told that since she hasn't had any problems in over 3 years that she should be fine.
Because she has the history of lung disease and overreactive airways (what RAD is), I wouldn't let her get the nasal spray vaccine unless you talk to a pulmonologist and do pulmonary function tests.  

If you are able to do a methacholine challenge test and there is normal reactivity, then yes she should be fine.  

But remember kids can get use to a lower quality of life and not show that something is not a 100%.  So make sure you have tests done to ensure she is fine before exposing her to something that may cause problems.  

Rather be safe than sorry.