Asthma Community
Symptoms Of Asthma

This patient support community is for discussions relating to asthma, asthma control, breathing difficulty, bronchodilators, children's asthma, drug allergies, exercise-induced asthma, house dust and indoor allergens, pets, school issues, and sports activity.

Symptoms Of Asthma

HELLO,

I want to discuss on symptoms for basic stage of asthma, So tell me what you know more about Asthma...

Thank You.
Tags: asthma signs and symptoms, Treatment Of Asthma, asthma medications, asthmatic bronchitis, bronchitis symptoms, chronic bronchitis symptoms, bronchial asthma symptoms, asthma prevention, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary, copd treatment, Emphysema Symptoms, EM
Hey how's it going?

I myself have asthma and i'd say symptoms include difficulty in breathing, it feels like your breathing in and out in a balloon! A really tight feeling like someone's sitting on your chest when you breathe, and wheezing also can be a sign. Struggling to breath in and feeling like you're not getting enough air are also signs!

Hope this helped you if you have any questions just ask me! :-)
The question you asked can only be answered by writing a book.

One observation regarding asthma is that the degree of sensitivity to antigens can vary greatly from day to day and month to month. This means that a person can have a severe asthmatic attack warranting intubation, and after treatment and absence of irritants (perhaps changing where they live) and triggers the lung will stop being "twitchy" and they can live normal lives without daily medication.

Some people have chronic asthma that never goes away and others have "episodes" which may last days, weeks or months...and suddenly there is a remission.

This universe of individuals is most at risk from death, because they invariably stop carrying along their emergency albuterol inhaler. Weeks and months go by without problems and they become complacent.

Once you have had a life-threatening episode, you should always carry an emergency inhaler, no matter how swimmingly things are going.
I have asthema all my life I am now 25 I was always in and out of the hospital with my asthama one year my perants just moved into a new house with me and my sister about 8 years ago I could not  breath so my dad took to nowdoc in letterkenny thank god it was my own gp was on she put me on a machine to help me breath and I was ok after that she give a tablet to to take I took that and when I got home the dr said if the symtoms (symptoms) comes  back to go to a&e so unfortunely it did I got sick and threw up the tablet down the toilet I was back yo square one so dad called the nowdoc she wrote out a letter to bring up to the hospital long story cut short I found out that I had a sevare chest infection I was in hospital dureing christmas it was not nice,i am ok now I have inhalers to take which there helping me
Often, following a chest infestion the lung bedcomes "twitchy", for lack of a better term, and asthmatics attacks can be brought on under circumstances that would otherwise not provoke a situation. This "twitchiness" may last for many weeks, and during that time a special effort should be made to avoid antigens and carry the emergency albuterol inhaler.