Wheezing and coughing and my inhaler and nebulizer don't help
went to the doctor like 2 weeks ago and got some antibiotics for something. Two days after I start taking the antibiotics I get this horrible cough, wheezing in my lungs, and shortness of breathe. I figured I would just continue taking the antibiotics and see if this would help clear it all up. I have been done with the antibiotics for two days now and I still have the same symptoms. I use my inhaler and nebulizer but I still have a hard time breathing and the wheezing and coughing. What is wrong with me? I have even tried using the vicks vapor rub, decongestant pills help a little bit, teas and other home remedies but nothing is helping. Anyone have any ideas?
You need to talk to your doctor - it could be an allergy to the antiobiotics  and now you have to calm down the inflammation that was caused in the lungs.  If you took the antiobiotics because of a cold or infection that could have been the precrusor to all the problems.

If it doesn't improve in a day or two you will need to see your doctor about getting a stronger inhaler or possibily steriods.

Merry Christmas and hope you feel better soon!