acute asthma in my 5 year old
my 5 year old son has acute asthma and has so many prescriptions i feel it may not be safge to administer them all he has qvar 40 mcg inhalation aerosol xopenex and budesonide inhaled meds and singulair and prednisone are these safe to be taking all in a day and is there any that should not be taken during the administration of others
I note that budesonide is a steroid. Should someone be taking both an inhaled steroid and prednisone? Something to check out. Is the Singulair effective? For many (myself included) it does nothing. There are natural anti-inflammatory supplements that can be employed for asthmatics that don't have side effects. Have any of these been tried? I cut down on my medications through their use.

By the way, at what age did your son become asthmatic? What do you think triggered it?