allergy since 8years.how to control it?
sir my age is 18 years,i have been suffering from asthma (dust allergy) since 8 years.i have been using inhalers ASTHALIN and BUDECORT since then.At first i used to use the inhaler through a SPACER taking each a puff,lateron i increased the dosage to 2 puffs each.Doctors told me that it will cure as i grow.up to now there is no result.I have another problem.I am suffering from cold from my childhood.please suggest me to cure it permanently...due to consumption of more of these inhalers my height growth also suppressed.please understand my problem.what are the precautions i have to take and what are the medicines i have to take..please mention..
Asthma is not something that you outgrow.  Unforunately you probably will always have some degree of breathing problems that may get worse and better at different times in your life.  
This pranayam will help with the breathing and asthma.Come back with your feedback in 3 to 4 weeks, and I will tell you more.
Build up your timing gradually.If you feel tired or dizzy, stop and resume after one minute.
Anulom Vilom –
Close your right nostril with thumb and deep breath-in through left nostril  
then – close left nostril with two fingers and breath-out through right nostril  
then -keeping the left nostril closed  deep breath-in through right nostril
then - close your right nostril with thumb and breath-out through left nostril.
This is one cycle of anulom vilom.
Repeat this cycle for 15 to 30  minutes twice a day.
Children under 15 years – do 5 to 10 minutes twice a day.
You can do this before breakfast/lunch/dinner or before bedtime or in bed.Remember to take deep long breaths into the lungs.You can do this while sitting on floor or chair or lying in bed.