Asthma Community
ashma
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to asthma, asthma control, breathing difficulty, bronchodilators, children's asthma, drug allergies, exercise-induced asthma, house dust and indoor allergens, pets, school issues, and sports activity.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

ashma

I get out of breath while walking and ss soon as I stsrt coming up the sta ir and im only 6 month :/ ?
Hello and hope you are doing well.

I understand that you are getting breathless for the past six months on exertion. Inadequate oxygenation can produce symptoms of breathlessness, as the body tries in an effort to compensate for the decreased oxygen supply. The breathlessness could be due to cardiac or lung disorders. Breathlessness on exertion could be due to the decreased lung function. Again in cardiac disorders the heart is unable to pump the blood adequately, more so when subjected to stress like exercise. Certain systemic disorders like anemia, diabetes, vitamin deficiencies and thyroid disorders can cause these symptoms. So please consult your primary care physician who may ask for an EKG or a treadmill test to rule out a cardiac cause for breathlessness. He may even ask for blood tests and an X ray chest. Lung function tests could further help in evaluation

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Asthma Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank