Asthma Community
asthma tracker suggestions
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to asthma, asthma control, breathing difficulty, bronchodilators, children's asthma, drug allergies, exercise-induced asthma, house dust and indoor allergens, pets, school issues, and sports activity.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

asthma tracker suggestions

Hope this is the right forum for this - I am just trying the asthma tracker. This seems really easy to use, and could prove useful, since my attacks are so far apart I forget what works and what doesn't for treating them. The interface covers the basics, but it could use some "other" options to tailor to a particular profile.

Since my asthma is always associated with an incessant cough, it would be great if whoever is developing this could add a line in "treatments" for cough medicine (or just "other") and leave room to type in what you used. And add "other" under symptoms, since a nagging sore throat is a harbinger for me..

Also, could you use colours to highlight the severity of symptoms (and add "moderate")? - say red, yellow, green for severe, moderate, mild - so you can see at a glance which days were "memorable".

Finally, it would be useful to have a box for triggers (in my case, if I've been in a roomful of smokers or caught the flu) - then you can correlate symptoms to possible causes even if there's a delay.

I think this tool has great potential.  Thanks for creating it!

Renee