Asthma Community
breath problem

This patient support community is for discussions relating to asthma, asthma control, breathing difficulty, bronchodilators, children's asthma, drug allergies, exercise-induced asthma, house dust and indoor allergens, pets, school issues, and sports activity.

breath problem

doctor,
                 i feel hard to breath for past three months...there is no free air is move with lungs...how can i get free breath and relax..
What you need is an in-person examination by a physician, M.D. type.

It is inappropriate to comment. Too many missing pieces.
Do this exercise and if the problem is still there after 3 weeks, then see a doctor.
Build up your timing gradually.If you feel tired or dizzy, stop and resume after one minute.
Anulom Vilom –
Close your right nostril with thumb and deep breath-in through left nostril  
then – close left nostril with two fingers and breath-out through right nostril  
then -keeping the left nostril closed  deep breath-in through right nostril
then - close your right nostril with thumb and breath-out through left nostril.
This is one cycle of anulom vilom.
Repeat this cycle for 15 to 30  minutes twice a day.
Children under 15 years – do 5 to 10 minutes twice a day.
You can do this before breakfast/lunch/dinner or before bedtime or in bed.Remember to take deep long breaths into the lungs.You can do this while sitting on floor or chair or lying in bed.
I had the same problem for a month, I found that the pollen is very, very high in the US. Some Medications side effects cause this too