Asthma Expert Forum
coughing after talking
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding: Asthma, Chronic Cough, Sinusitis, and other Respiratory Disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

coughing after talking

hi,

ive recently discovered from an allergist that i have severe airborne allergies. Now, Ive never had breathing problems really and this has kind of started a breathing problem for me. I have been to a pulmonary dr., and the results were inconclusive as far as if i have asthma because i dont have any wheezing (my first time taking a pft the results were pretty mediocre) Im still thinking I have a little component of something (reactive to maybe the allergies) and would like some insight from you.

Im experiencing a hard time breathing pretty much when I talk and when I exercise. When I talk I cant help to cough after only speaking a 5 word sentence. My chest gets tight and the middle of my abdomen gets sore and tight as well as the right side of my chest.

Could allergies and problems with sinusitis give someone asthma whos never had it? Ive never had asthma before and never knew i had allergies till now. Thanks for any info.