help please asthma pump run out

Hi all Yesterday my inhaler run out, i have got my repeat prescription on order but its taken longer to get as the doctors has been shut due to "unforseen" circumstances I have to wait till Tuesday now to get it and dont think i will be able to wait that long, my asthma gets really bad in the mornings and so i need one each morning. Does anyone know what i can do in order to get one earlier? do you know if i go into a chemist without a prescription and explain it all that i could buy one over the counter??? If this is not possible does anyone else know or have any other suggestions to help me? they would be greatly appreciated.
A couple of things that have helped my asthma is drinking caffeine (it makes the blood thinner and reduces inflamation) If it is trigger induced try taking a shower at night and putting clean pillow cases on your pillow each night you don't have it, I also put thin cheese cloth type fabric over my air vents and over my fan. Keep your windows up in the car and the AC on, don't go exercise outside until you have an inhaler! Take an antihistimine (spelling?) to keep your reactions to any allergens at a minimum! Also don't do any chores that can stir up dust!

The biggest one is the caffeine though. When I had to come off of my inhalers for tests it was even on my list of drugs to not have 12 hours before the test! I hope that any of these suggestions help. I was just diagnosed with asthma this spring so the list of do's and don'ts is lengthy. You also might be able to call your doctors and get a sample of it? If you use the same pharmacy you might be able to bring your previous inhaler and ask for a sample or for a call ahead? Good luck and I know that being without can really be difficult.
My guess is that if you are having difficulties in the mornings getting pillow case covers, showering at night, even if you have to repeat in the morning, and changing sheets at least once a week will really improve the quality of life! Good luck with the caffeine in the mean time, it worked for me!!

Tanja
You have an emergency, and even if you have to pay, find a physician that will see you today.  That inhaler is a lifesaver and you can die if you have an attack. If you hunt around you can usually find a drugstore willing to break the law and provide you with an inhaler.