my asthma stopped... Does that mean I was cured?cured?
My mother has asthma and I inherited it when I was little. I had attacks frequently and needed to use a nebulizer each time it happened. My asthma back then was so severe.

Then my mother and I went to see a pediatrician who gave me drugs, but I forgot what those are. Anyways, my asthma disappeared. I think it was before I was seven. So now, I don't encounter attacks anymore. NEVER had one again.

But, I thought asthma is not curable?? Was i cured? Or was my asthma just surpressed by that drug? But I'm 18 now, and I haven't taken anything for asthma by age 7 (I think). Will i still have asthma attacks? 'cause I really don't carry any inhalers.

I'm a VERY athletic person now, yet, I don't encounter attacks anymore. I'm also 100% sure I had asthma.
Good that you are cured of Asthma. God forbid if the problem arises again use Singulair.

[url=http://www.medsmyway.com]SINGULAIR [/url] is a prescription medicine approved to help control asthma in adults and children as young as 12 months and to help relieve the symptoms of seasonal allergies in adults and children as young as 2 years