nose bleeds related to asthma
My daughter is 3 years old, 39in. and weighs 42 pounds. She was born 5 1/2 weeks premature..and she has had allergy and asthma problems since birth. She recently went to her doctor for an ear infection and she noticed some trouble with her breathing and she also has a horrible cough that triggers her asthma attacks....she is on Pulmicort twice a day, Albuterol every 4-6 hours, Omnicef once a day and Oraped twice a day for 5 days....she has been taking all this for 3 days now and today she has had 3 nose bleeds out of no where...she wasn't hot she wasn't running around, they just came out of no where..Is her asthma or any of the medicines she is on causing her nose to bleed?
I used to have severe nosebleeds when I was younger; blood literally gushing out of my nose with no apparent cause.  I gradually developed severe allergies as a teenager and adult.  My father also has allergies and severe nosebleeds.

I would ask your doctor if you are concerned about the bleeding, but it might not be anything to worrk about.  

It could also be that her sinuses are simply dry.  A simple over the counter saline nasal spray may also solve your problem.
I am a 16 year old  and I know I have asthma also I randomly get nosebleeds after working out and just simply riding my bike to and from school and I would appreciate any advice that anyone has please contact me my email address is ***@**** please feel free top contact me whenever I will try to respond asap thank you