Asthma Community
sinobronchitis

This patient support community is for discussions relating to asthma, asthma control, breathing difficulty, bronchodilators, children's asthma, drug allergies, exercise-induced asthma, house dust and indoor allergens, pets, school issues, and sports activity.

sinobronchitis

sir/madem my mother is a 45 years lady she was suffer from bronchial asthma since one year. she also suffer fro sinusitis. now our phycisian suspect she have sinobronchitis. what is sinobronchitis.what is the treatment method for this disease.kindly inform to me

I'm not a doctor, but I think I have an idea what her doctor is refering to, as I've suffered a lot of sinusitis and asthma in the past. Her sinusitis has become chronic and because sinus infections can really aggravate asthma, it is setting her up for acute bronchitis at the same time. The only way she can get back in control is to get her sinuses treated, through surgery, antibiotics or whatever means it takes, as it is affecting her quality of life greatly. Once her sinuses are doing well, so will her asthma and in turn she should experience less bronchitis. It's basically a vicious cycle that needs to be broken.

I hope this helps to answer your question.