Asthma Community
treating asthma without steroids

This patient support community is for discussions relating to asthma, asthma control, breathing difficulty, bronchodilators, children's asthma, drug allergies, exercise-induced asthma, house dust and indoor allergens, pets, school issues, and sports activity.

treating asthma without steroids

I have mild asthma & have been getting by with the Intal Inhaler, a non-steroidal inhaler, gnereic is Cromolyn Sodium.
Now, it's been discontinued.
Does anyone know where I can find Intal or a Cromolyn Sodium Inhaler?
Go to google search and enter Cromolyn Sodium Inhaler and you will find hundreds of supplier from where you could buy this item.  Good Luck!!!
Do beware of buying prescription drugs over the internet. There is a lot of fraudulent drugs being sold out there that don't meet the prescribed standards. There are products being sold that often contain a fraction of the active ingredient or they use a lot of filler in place of the active ingredient, which has no medicinal value at all.
It is available in England so it may be available in Canada.