Asthma Community
whopping cough in the past
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to asthma, asthma control, breathing difficulty, bronchodilators, children's asthma, drug allergies, exercise-induced asthma, house dust and indoor allergens, pets, school issues, and sports activity.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

whopping cough in the past

hi there i am a adult in my early 40's i got real bad whopping cough in the beginning of the year and now i seem to forever when run down get a terrible cough having all last week off work i got real sick again i got strep throat not being able to swallow anything even surliva thinking my throat had knives in it i was prescribed antibiotics and after being on them for a week it got worse but other things started mainly this terrible cough which was uncontrolable and struglling to breath so off to the dr again blood tests determined glandular fever i had fluid on the lungs and real bad astma my question being i have never in my life had asthma until i go whopping cough and now when i get a slight snivel or flu back comes the astma is this common
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Asthma Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...
Apr 16 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank