zithromax asthma cure
I'm not really sure anymore about taking zithromax as an asthma cure- my doctor said in rare cases it can cure asthma.  but now after taking zpack for 6 weeks and a few weeks later when I took it for a tonsil infection it isn't working as effectively
You should not be taking zithromax for six weeks. Antibiotics are toxic, and should not be used unless there is an actual infection. Prescribing zithromax for six weeks, withiout evidence of an actualo bacterial infection, on the remote chance it might cure asthma represents questionable reasoning. There was a recent death from excessive use of zithromax. There is a reason they are prescribed in a packet with only so many capsules. Undoubtedly you have probably developed an antibiotic resistant strain of organism, which is why zithromax was ineffective for a tonsil infection.

Let's cut to the chase. Under certain circumstances bacterial infections become encapsulated in the lung, and when the immune system goes down, or is depressed due to use of steroids, these infections flare and cause difficulty breathing. Often oral antibiotics may not work. The bacteria become encapsulated in biolfilms.
Try dietary changes.  First cut out dairy.  That may make a huge difference.  Then consider whether you might have a gluten intolerance.  For that you'd need to get tested before stopping eating it.  
thanks so much.  what should I do?  that explains why I'm so sick.  I'm a little better after day 2 of zpack but still have sore throat, green mucus and am suffocating when I sleep
I was on 30mg of prednisone for 4 days and the ER doctor gave me a sulamedrol injection and still have wheezing,  I just read about the asthma cure on a site and was desperate to try something- ****.com
umm... is zpack never going to be effective for me anymore?  am I going to get serious infections now?  I was also given 14 days of amoxicilin and am taking that and tapering my steroids down to 10-15mg tomorrow
there is this questionable theory that some types of asthma are caused by bacteria and can be treated through antibiotics- I developed asthma as an adult after bronchitis so I though it might be possible
but then you risk getting a bad resistant infection like I got after 6 weeks
You are best to ask your physician regarding your concerns.  We aren't able to give medical advice,but are glad to share our experiences and opinion.  Sorry this happened to you.  Another thought is to ask one of our experts here on MedHelp from Nat'l Jewish http://www.medhelp.org/forum_disclaimers/show/128

C~
this doctor who believes in the asthma bacteria theory reassured me that zithromax was used safely in studies up to 12 months
I am still getting over this strange infection and wheezing when I exhale

I'm curious about this Indian spice which has been dramatically successful in one study
http://mall.coimbatore.com/bnh/shankarpharmacy/amrita-bindu-indigestion.htm
As far as I know asthma is not curable, it can be under control and can be less bothersome with treatments.  Kids usuallly outgrow asthma, naturally, as have some adults, with time.  As far as Zithromax, I never heard of that.
I am trying the zythromax asthma cure - and it's working.  I've been asthmatic since 3 months old, now in my late 50s.  Taking Foradil and ventolin every day, hospitalized several times, sheer misery. You are not taking a huge amount of the antibiotic, just 4 x 250mg tabs for the first three days, then 3 x 250mg just once a week. Lets your body take over killing off the bacteria, which is what the issue is.  For 8 weeks, nothing.  Had a pretty bad couple of days, then the next day, clear as a whistle.  That was 2 weeks ago and not one attack, no wheezing, nothing, since. Will continue the tabs for another 4 weeks to ensure it has really gone. Still in a state of shock, this is incredible. Read about Jim Quinlan's experience and cure on asthmastory.com and Dr. Hann's research. A lot of people on YouTube too, sharing their cure.  Shame, actually, a crime, so many docs won't let those suffering even try this. Don't get me started on Big Pharma...   How many lives could be saved, how much misery could be alleviated.  God bless you Dr. Hann!
Asthma is a chronic inflammation of the lungs. It's a disease, you're not going to cure it with an antibiotic.
I also agree with lemonlove
yeah they say that this Dr. Hahn of Wisconsin is a quack for pushing amycin and I was stupid to listen to him

I was trached and on shiley 8 I could exhale better than with asthma finally, but the stupid surgeon switched me to a shiley 6 which was terrible and now I'm back to exhalation problem.

I have bad rib pain now after taking a lot of NAC for liver damage too
my one pulmonologist did say that amycin cures asthma in rare cases...
i'm really dying slowly of asthma and sleep apnea.  is Zithromax possibly going to cure me at 8 weeks?  

Hi,  My husband has a similar history to you so I am wondering if you are still doing well this many months later. Our email is ***@**** if you are open to responding personally.
My husband has a similar history to yours....are you still doing well?  Our email is ***@**** in case you are open to emailing directly.